Unite is the largest trade union in the UK and Ireland with members across the private, public and voluntary sectors including manufacturing, public services, transport, food, finance and construction. Even if you are not in work, there is a place for you in our community or retired member sections.
Have a voice, take action and make change happen. Join the union today!
What you will need to join online today
- Personal and employment details (if applicable).
- An email account
- Bank details – to set up a direct debit
The sign-up process
Joining the union could not be easier. Just follow our simple steps below.
1. Complete the Join Online form
Complete the simple form with your personal information and current job details, if applicable.
2. Find out the cost of your membership
The online application will work out your monthly membership fee based on the information you give us. *
3. Set up a direct debit
If you are happy with a monthly fee, you can complete the Direct Debit and activate your membership right away.
4. Receive email & instant MyUnite access
You’ll receive an email telling you how to gain access to the MyUnite portal. A membership pack will follow in the post which will include your Unite membership number.
* The online application will calculate your joining fee prior to any payment being requested.
Further membership information and contribution rates